Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Food Coma!!


Ok, so I normally don't eat a lot. But with the holidays here and relatives visiting, it's hard to stay diligent with your diet and workout regimen. It's pretty easy to slack off and just be happy and plump in the belly with good food. Well, this week, I dragged my butt back to Barry's Bootcamp. It honestly IS the best workout in the world. I've been going there for almost 6 months now and I don't think there has ever been a time I didn't feel like I got my butt kicked. If you are a workout-holic or just want to try something that is worth 1 hour of your time, then Barry's is for you. But remember to check your laziness at the door because the instructors will not stand for it.

You may even end up seeing some famous actors/actresses like Taye Diggs.

No comments: