Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crafty Stamping!!

So, with Ray out of town for 2 weeks, I've been trying to keep myself busy. With all this extra time on my hands, I decided to get back into my one of my favorite hobbies...rubber stamping. Most people do not know what this is...perish the thought. It is rather popular amongst older, stay-at-home Moms which obviously I do not fit the bill. But nevertheless, it has always been a passion of mine since I was a wee little thing. I found a company called Stampin' Up and have been been stamping with them since April 2004. It's a wonderful pasttime and those who know me well, have probably already been on the receiving end of an original, homemade, hand stamped card. If you haven't yet, it's probably because I haven't had time lately. Anyways, here is a sample of the Thank You card that I made for my bridal shower.



We will be attending Ray's cousin's wedding in a few weeks, so I sat down to come up with a wedding card and this is what I came up with. Sorry if the lighting is a bit off. The white cardstock was reflecting too much.



And lastly, a glimpse of my collection from the last few years that I've been stamping. I know, there is way too much.

No comments: