Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Fav Restaurant...E & O Trading Company

I've been in San Fran for the last few days traveling for work and discovered this great restaurant up here. I was introduced to it by someone else and it's my new favorite place now. They have only 4 locations...3 up here in Nor Cal, and 1 in Honolulu. Sadly, none in LA. While staying in the city, I drove by this place a few times. From the name, I thought it was a clothing store. I remembered it because the name reminded me of the E & I from Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyhow, this place serves very unique Southeast Asian food tapas style. The portions are small and the platters are meant to be shared. The food is delicately created and is definitely up my alley. This is how I like food...looking like art, because you eat with your eyes first. And secondly, tasting like it was made slowly taking care in the finished product. If you are ever up north, check out the E & O Trading Company. You will be delightfully surprised.

Below, you will see a picture of the Roti we ordered which is an Indian style flat bread. It reminds me of the Chinese green onion pancake.

Other good eats there...Ahi Tuna Tartare, Calamari, Shrimp & Duck fried rice, and Thai rolls.

No comments: