Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Drinks On Ricks!

Derrick took us out for drinks on Friday before the wedding. As I wasn't allowed to have a bachelor party, Ricks decided to take us out for drinks at Candle Light in Simi Valley. Derrick drove me and Anna while Susan and Lauren followed us. Gary, Kristal, Sammy, Debbie and Matt show up later because they were waiting for Matt and Debs to arrive after missing their flight.


The night started off slow because we were waiting for the rest of the gang to show up. As we were waiting, Ricks friends kept showing up and he kept introducing them. I don't think I even remember one person that he introduced me to. Anyhow, this is what I had to drink (i think).
  1. Cadillac Margarita
  2. Cadillac Margarita
  3. Corona
  4. Heffenweizen
  5. Shot of patron (with extra tequila in the lime)
  6. Half of Anna's purple hooter (it's a drink)
The girls raised up to purple hooters before we left. All of them sipped at it except for Debs, who downed it "like grape juice" (her words). I was impressed, the last time I heard about Debbie drinking was when she went to Aruba and drank so much that she puked behind the towel shack.

Anyhow, I was impressed by Ricks too. He picked us up, drove us to Candle Light, took us to in-n-out and then took us home all in one piece. Thanks Ricks!

SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES

1 comment:

Hugo and Dianne said...

No bachelor party?
Now thats gay