Friday, July 13, 2007

MOVIE- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Anna and I went to watch the latest Harry Potter movie last night. For those of you who haven't watched it yet, I won't spoil the movie for you, so you can continue to read. I thought this was the best Harry Potter movie so far. There was lots more magic/spells/charms performed which meant that there was a lot more action in the movie. Overall, I would rate this movie a 4 out of 5.

Since this is a blog, I do want to mention the idiot that was sitting next to us. As always, there is always someone it the theatre that "acts-a-fool." Unfortunately for us, he had to be sitting 3 seats down in our same row. When the movie started, the idiot began to annoy me with his gay laugh and obnoxious comments. I don't remember what he said exactly, but I remember looking over a few times. Throughout the first part of the movie, the idiot kept pulling out his phone (with the ultra-bright screen) and texting. I wouldn't mind if it happened once or twice, but after the 5th or 6th time, I couldn't help but lean over and say, "Dude, can you put it away?" Luckily, he complied and said "sorry." However, before the movie had ended, his phone began to beep annoyingly because it was low on battery due to all the texting he was doing earlier. The guy didn't want to turn off his phone because he knew I was already irritated by the ultra-bright screen that would turn on if he pushed any buttons. Needless to say, his phone beeped every 10 minutes until the movie was over (about 2-3 beeps).

Aside from that, I had a great experience!

1 comment:

Hugo and Dianne said...

Oops...sorry Raymond, I didn't know that was you in the dark.